25 Bible Reading Tips
I was introduced to David Qaoud and his blog, Gospel Relevance, through the Young Writer’s Workshop last year. David’s teaching on the art of blogging has been more than helpful, and his own blog is authored in a clear and profound way that’s immediately engaging.
Today I want to share an article from Gospel Relevance titled 25 Bible Reading Tips. Here are David’s first 5 tips:
- Use a Bible reading plan. Here’s some to check out.
- Read your Bible even when you don’t feel like it.
- Don’t get down on yourself if you skip a devotional time.
- Read your Bible with others to learn more in community.
- Don’t skip devotional Bible reading for Christian books.
Number 14 on the list is my favorite: 14. Don’t mistake a desire to read the Bible for actually reading the Bible. Desire is great, but it doesn’t mean much if it doesn’t lead to action.
Read 20 more of these amazing tips at GospelRelevance.com.
Thankful for you,